Family Law Attorneys Tulsa ok

Tulsa family law attorneys-divorce and child custody lawyers tulsa oklahoma  March 26, 2015 – 03:45 pm

tulsa-divorce-lawyers-kania law Divorce and Family Lawyers in Tulsa OklahomaFamily Law Firm.

When your marital expectations have been harmed we will make sure your legal rights remain intact. The Family Law Attorneys at the Kania Law Office are devoted to providing high quality Oklahoma divorce services to persons with middle to high net asset values. Our family law attorneys focus on securing for our clients the realization of their rights within the family. From the original separation agreement on to the final Oklahoma divorce decree and its ultimate enforcement, our family and divorce lawyers are devoted to equitable and fair distributions of accumulated and future wealth. Beyond the settlement agreement is the more important Child custody and a child support agreement. Once again achieving equity for our clients is our determined goal. Along with protecting your parental rights we will act to promote the best interests of your children.

The Oklahoma Family Law Attorneys at the Kania Law Office represent families and individuals in Oklahoma divorces, adoptions, custody, visitation, child paternity determinations, Wills, Trusts and Oklahoma Probate and other family law matters.
If you would like a free consultation with a Tulsa Family Law attorney from the Kania Law Office please call (918) 743-2233 or fill out this form.


Frank Ewart Spencer, 1922-1993, attorney-at-law, Indianapolis, Indiana: A brief account of his life
Book (A.Spencer)

You might also like:

Carl A. Barnes Attorney At Law - Tulsa, OK
Carl A. Barnes Attorney At Law - Tulsa, OK
Melissa F. Cornell Tulsa OK, Family Law …
Melissa F. Cornell Tulsa OK, Family Law …
Oklahoma City Family Law Attorney, M. …
Oklahoma City Family Law Attorney, M. …

OK so here is what you do

First, you need to find an attorney. Many family law attorneys will work out a payment plan with you if you can not afford huge up from money (which judging from your initial post seems to be the case). If the case was originally filed in an Oklahoma court and the modification to child custody was also filed there, then you should probably hire an Oklahoma attorney. What county was the action filed? Now, as far as you not being aware of the hearing, that is something that will be resolved by the attorney. Of course they may have served you by publication. Anyway, get an attorney. If it is in and around tulsa county let me know and I would be more than happy to give you the names of some good family law attorneys

Related posts:

  1. Family Law Attorneys Tallahassee
  2. Family Law Attorneys San Jose
  3. Family Law Attorneys Utah
  4. Family Law Attorney Texas